– Design, develop, test, document and support software solutions.
– Research third-party technologies for application to internal requirements.
– Interface with external vendors to coordinate integration of technologies.
– Research and provide technical resolutions to user or software issues.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
– 2+ years experience in software development. Java, C++, PHP or Python preferred.
– Strong relational database modeling and SQL development skills.
– Knowledge of one of the following DBMS – Oracle, MySQL, Progress.
– Experience with 3-tier architecture design and development.
– Good understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.