Develops, strategizes, and implements public relations and corporate communications initiatives to ensure customer education and employee understanding to promote SRT’s products and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers advertising strategy, including setting campaign budgets and coordinating placement; research new strategies and work closely with customer service supervisor and product managers to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Oversee programs and initiatives that impart a positive company image, i.e., college scholarship programs, FRS (Foundation for Rural Services) youth tour program; work with schools and non-profits to create programs to increase company visibility.
- Assists with coordination and planning of corporate events, i.e., annual meeting, tours of SRT, and other company related activities. Creates detailed documents for event management ease.
- Manages the company’s internet and intranet sites; gathering content, content creation, site appearance and tracks engagement and measurement statistics.
- Provides content for the srt.com website, including written articles, posting of information, and new ideas to keep the site fresh and updated.
- Assists with organizing and maintaining materials for the corporate communications portion of the company’s Crisis Management Program. Participates as an active member of the Crisis Team.
- Supports the Communications & Marketing Director in an effort to communicate SRT’s commitment to providing customers a full suite of communications services in a competitive environment.
- Writes/edits copy for advertising materials, press releases, website, and any communication method used by the communications & marketing department.
Work requires above average to excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with a wide variety of communications with internal and external customers.