Join the area’s leading broadband internet provider! This position performs custodial and maintenance services to ensure all SRT offices, facilities, buildings and grounds are safe, clean and well maintained.
Job responsibilities require:
- Work requires the ability to perform all types of general custodial responsibilities indoors and outdoors.
- Work requires ability to move/retrieve items up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to use a ladder, stoop, kneel, push and pull.
- Ability to move articles of furniture whether for relocation, new office spaces, meetings, or special activities.
- Work requires person to be available and able to respond to buildings issues during the workday or after hours.
- Work requires ability to operate and perform basic maintenance and repair on equipment.
- Ability to maintain trees, hedges, and lawn and in the winter remove snow and ice from the sidewalks and entrances.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently, follow directions, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments, and perform work with attention to detail to ensure work is performed according to established standards.
These characteristics are normally acquired through completion of high school studies and 6-9 months of on-the-job training.
SRT offers competitive salary and exceptional benefits, including a comprehensive suite of health/vision/dental, 401K and retirement, and generous paid time off. Enjoy a variety of perks and discounts in a supportive atmosphere that encourages your professional enrichment and work/life balance. Take the most rewarding step in your career; apply with SRT today!